Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring break!

For spring break this year I went to six flags with my best friend Kelsey. We rode all the rides we could. It was a very busy day, all the rides were around an hour wait and it was HOT and humid! Kelsey is not from texas so it was especially hard for her but she was a good sport about it and we ended up having a lot of fun (of course who doesn't have fun at six flags?!) This is a picture of us getting ready to go on the Titan (Don't you just love the sweet ponytail I'mm rockin'?) This ended up being her favorite ride. Funny because I made her go on that one and the whole time we were going up to the big drop she was screaming at me"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" and she ended up loving it! *Exasperated laugh*
It was nice to get to spend spring break with Kelsey because right after school gets out her family will be moving to Washington. I will definitely miss her but i plan on using up my college visit days to go see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment