Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

My best friend Kelsey

In my last post I mentioned going to six flags with my friend Kelsey. So let me tell you a little bit about her.
Kelsey moved here in November from Connecticut. She has seven adorable siblings. Her family is so much fun. Kelsey is the sweetest, most talented person you will ever meet. This is a picture of her after she sang "gravity" by Sara bareilles at our school's talent show. (sorry it's so blurry) She was so amazing! This girl will definitely be on broadway someday i'm telling you!
Kelsey is the best friend I have ever had. We talk about everything together, boys, makeup, movies, you name it!
We also do everything together. Movies, Nails, the mall. She's so much fun to hang out with.
I'm so glad Kelsey has come here and I will be sad when she moves away but I will most definitely still keep in touch with her. She's definitely a friend I want to keep for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment