Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Book Ratings

I cannot tell you how many times I have bought a book, only to have to put it down because of language, violence, mature themes, etc. Seriously, movies have ratings why not books?! That's where Compass Book Ratings comes in!


www.compassbookratings.com.png

Look how cute that header is!

This website has been a lifesaver (or at least a money saver) for me! I signed up their newsletter and every month I get an email with great, clean book suggestions as well as ratings on recent books that have been read and reviewed. This has made my reading life so much easier! I'm telling you, if you are sick of reading trash then click the link below and join today.
*Blogger Note: Compass Book Ratings did not ask me to endorse their website. They are not even aware that I am blogging about them.  I was simply so impressed with what they do that I wanted to share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment