Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

People and their movies

Tonight I was looking at movies at target when a mom and two little girls came over to pick out a movie to watch tonight. I took a look at the girl and then I looked at the shelf in front of me. "she's going to pick sharpays fabulous adventure." sure enough that's exactly what she picked.

I have come to learn there are certain things we can tell about people by the movies we watch. For instance you saw my list of my top 10 movies and can probably guess that I'm a hopeless romantic.

As you have also probably guessed I'm a movie enthusiast:) I absolutely love movies. They're to me what Picasso is to wannabe painter because I'm a wannabe moviemaker. The thing I love most about movies is how they inspire the audience in different ways whether it be the color or dialogue or music. How all this moves the audience and tugs at the heartstrings and dazzles the eyes. It's movie magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment